Назад до списку вакансiй
BUSINESS ANALYST / PRODUCT OWNER
м. Київ, м. Запоріжжя
Що необхiдно мати:
- Understanding of Waterfall methodology.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience in gathering requirements (personal sessions, scoping calls, analyzing documentation from the customer, etc.).
- Ability to speak “the same language” with developers and designers.
- Strong soft skills: communication, problem-solving, analytical, systems thinking and functional decomposition skills, self-organization and attention to detail, time-management skills.
- Basic technical and engineering knowledge.
- Strong client management skills.
- Knowledge of Scrum methodology.
- Knowledge of Business Analysis Theory.
- Advanced level of written and spoken English.
- Experience in working as a Business Analyst (1+) for the tech company.
Буде чудово, якщо ви також маєте:
- Client communication (USA/Europe).
- Reading API documentation (swagger).
- Experience in drawing UML, Flow diagrams.
- Experience in using Jira & Confluence;
- Writing of software requirement specification in the form of User stories, Use cases.
- Priorities management for the project based on communication with all involved Stakeholders.
- Product backlog management and other Agile (scrum) activities in the role of a PO.
- Defining the detailed customer requirements and their translation into software requirements.
- Writing of user stories and acceptance criteria and its improvement based on close cooperation with development and design teams.
- Stakeholders management to gather requirements, limitations, priorities, etc.
- Business and Competitors Analysis with the aim to find the best tech solution for a client’s needs.